You said YES! Congratulations, your big day will be here before you know it and choosing the perfect wedding dress is an absolute must. But what about all the events that will come just before and just after the big day? Engagement photos, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner….what will you be wearing? And how do you add this to your budget without your fiancé noticing?
Introducing the RfR “Something Borrowed” Program.
As our gift to the bride, we want to give you the chance to earn free rentals. Here’s how it works… We will provide you with a promotional code, personal to you, that you can pass along to your guests and to your wedding party. Then, as guests rent (and use the promotional code during the checkout process) you will earn 10% of each rental fee. This promo code will also help us ensure guests do not rent the same frock and this means less drama on your special day! When you are ready to rent, you simply email us and we will let you know how many “Frock Dollars” you’ve earned.
The process is very simple.
- Get a personal promotional code by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share your code with all of your guests (post to your wedding blog, and/or Facebook page, email them…)
- As dresses are rented you earn “Frock Dollars”
- Email us when you’re ready and trade in your Frock Dollars for fabulous dresses!
- Optional (and fun) – bring your friends in for a private fitting party!
Have questions about the program? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or call as at 1-855-FROCKIT (376-2548).
Good luck with the planning!
The RfR Team